Favourite finds: Spring 2015 Edition
Spring can only mean one thing: Spring cleaning! It’s out with the old and tired and in with the new and pretty. We’ve gathered some of our favourite new products to bring your home to life this Spring and beyond.
1. Ellen Degeneres’ new homewares range brings fun and chic to the home. We love the tableware products, particularly the John Derian+ED Collaboration rabbit tray, handmade in New York. RRP US$105.
2. The new Lacroix Butterfly Range of fabrics have Spring written all over them. The tropical prints and weaves have the unique Christian Lacroix signature style whilst being very on-trend too. Available from Designers Guild.
3. These ‘Birch Woodland Wall Stickers‘ from Not on the High Street are a simple and cost-effective way to update a child’s room. The Spring scene is illustrated in watercolours and printed on removable and repositionable PVC-free fabric. RRP $173.
4. Spring is all about unstructured interiors, so this Rufus armchair in stonewashed denim by Melbourne’s Jardan is the perfect feature chair for the season. Made to order upholstered in fabric or leather with an exposed timber frame.
5. What would Spring be without its flowers? It’s time to introduce some potted plants to your home. Melbourne’s Pop and Scott has a wide range of handpainted fibreglass and plaster pots. Their Beach House range has shades from ‘Milk Bottle’ to ‘Sorrento Dip’, ‘Peach Pit’ to ‘Sangria Petal’. From $120.