Favourite products of the month: Father’s Day edition
Celebrate your favourite male this Sunday 6th September with our selection of male-friendly gifts, from the quirky to practical and everything in between.
1. ‘World’s greatest dad gift set’ from Melbourne’s Hunter Lab. It includes “the super natural daily skincare must-haves crafted with nature’s finest ingredients to clean, nourish and treat Dad’s skin”. $84 available online.
2. What male wouldn’t love a personalised monogram glass decanter? This one from Nous Decor is made from machine-blown glass and has a single block initial within an etched square. $44 from here.
3. For the music lovers, this Crosley keepsake turntable offers three-speeds for your listening enjoyment. In black or tan for $129.99 from here.
4. Add style and sophistication to the office or home study with this walnut and black chair. The padded seat and back means it’s as comfortable as it is stylish. $212 from here.
5. Every male needs a wash bag, even if he does only own a toothbrush and razor. This khaki pouch was designed by Everyday Needs in collaboration with famed New Zealand label Deadly Ponies. Made from waxed cotton with a brass zip and available from Douglas and Bec.