2011 Interior Design Trends
- Grey will continue to be extremely popular in 2011. It is the new beige. Find it paired with vivid colours such as magenta, teal or tangerine. Dulux Colour Forecast confirms bold hues will be popular in 2011, with orange and yellow leading the way.
- A revival of elegance – clear, unostentatious aesthetics.
- Colours and materials dominated by nature: wood, leather, bamboo, cork, felt and plant fibres will be complemented by technical fabrics
- The kitchen continues to be the ‘new family room’ a place of entertainment rather than simply a practical cooking area.
- Eco-friendly, recycled products will become more prominent in the home.