Favourite finds – summer trend edit
This summer is all about colour and we’ve rounded up the best new products on the market to inspire you to add some colour to your home.
1. Launched last year, IVY MUSE is a botanical wares studio based in Melbourne. The team design plant stands and botanical wares to ‘encourage you to get creative with your greenery’. Their Calypso Collection features nature-inspired colours that have been powder-coated on the steel frames.
2. Country Road’s summer home collection brings back the brand’s quintessential relaxed beach style and this Ikke Throw is the perfect example of it. Pure cotton with bright fluoro trims –AUD $179.
3. Mr Draper is based in Melbourne’s Brunswick, crafting fine linen homewares and bedding products, which are timeless, durable and practical. Their 100% Linen Napkin in Calamine Pink (set of four) are available on their Etsy store for $50.
4. This 100% cotton rag card art piece will add life and vibrancy to a room. ‘Flora‘ was created by Kimmy Hogan and retails from $65.
5. Arro Home has released its summer collection of homewares and this ‘Half Pie‘ cushion reminds us of big slices of tropical fruit. It’s just one piece from Arro Home’s ‘Pie Graph’ range of linen. From $49.