Five favourite products of the month: August 2014
We’ve rounded up the best new design products on the market for August 2014 – with several unique ideas for Father’s Day. And there’s even something to spoil yourself and your cat! Take a look…
1. Royal Albert’s new Miranda Kerr collection. When world-renowned supermodel Miranda Kerr collaborates with one of England’s original purveyors of delicate fine bone china, the result is a touch of catwalk glamour at your elegant afternoon tea. In keeping with Royal Albert’s long-standing passion for all things floral and English country, Miranda Kerr’s collection showcases her love of peonies and butterflies, which bloom and flutter across exuberant teacups, mugs, plates and gift sets. Delightfully feminine and romantic, these pieces arrive just in time for a spring-inspired garden soiree!
2. Glass Bottles With Wood Stoppers from West Elm – starting at $34. What dad wouldn’t love these sculptural spheres in natural wood, which function as stoppers for these shapely glass bottles. Fill with whiskey, wine, oil and vinegar… the choice is yours.
3. Hard to Find Slit Key Holder – $59. Make sure your dad never loses his keys again with this clever, slim line, wall mounted key holder in solid European oak.
4. Paws & Co Cat Pod Bed – $219. The Pod Cat Bed offers the security of a mountain top cave with way more style. It serves as your pet’s own personal sanctuary – a perfect place for curling up to snooze, hide, or reign supreme.
5. Desk organiser/drawer organiser by Country Road – $79.95. Help your dad get organised with this desk or drawer solution in veneered plywood with removable divider.