Five favourite products of the month: September 2014
We’ve gone floral this month to celebrate the start of Spring. So take a look below at our favourite new feminine and Spring-like designs on the market. There’s something for almost every room in the house!
1. Etta quilt cover set from Sheridan starting at $189.95. Inspired by Australia’s amazing flora, Etta captures unique wildflowers in detail using charcoal, pen, ink and watercolours. Printed in brilliant colour on lustrous cotton sateen, a woven print texture adds the illusion of a weave. This fully reversible design switches to a verdant jungle pattern in pale greens and white.
2. Urban Road ‘Pigalle Tulip‘ artwork from $120. The artwork is professionally printed on 100% cotton canvas, then stretched and wrapped around a 38mm wooden frame and comes ready for instant hanging.
3. Dharma Door ‘Pacific Collection‘ laundry and storage baskets with macrame rope handles – assorted prices. The new Pacific Collection is a beautiful nautical-inspired collection of baskets with macrame rope handles. Breezy blue, white and natural tones are perfect for a relaxed coastal decor style this Spring.
4. Magnolia table linen from Linen and Moore from $55. The earthy, sunset shades of Magnolia create an inviting dining scheme. Hints of pinks, yellow and red come through a bold print which is applied by hand onto 100% cotton. Available in a range of tablecloth sizes and napkins.
5. Citta Design’s new cushion range from $44.90 – part of the ‘A Midsummer Daydream’ collection, inspired by the city of Hanoi.