Seven ways to prepare your property for sale
To ensure your property achieves the highest possible sale price and is snapped off the market, Ferrari Interiors recommends hiring the services of a professional interior designer. During the initial consultation Bernie will assess your property’s needs and create a plan that fits within your budget. Whether you need to transform a single room, a full home renovation or an express makeover service, Ferrari Interiors will help you realise your property’s full potential.
Seven simple ways to prepare your property for sale:
- Apply a fresh coat of paint – colours should be kept neutral
- De-clutter – remove bulky furniture to create the illusion of space
- Accessorise with new throw cushions, lampshades, colourful bathroom towels
- Remove dowdy curtains and replace with quality shutters that let in natural light and add value to your property
- Invest in a new kitchen with the latest appliances and countertops
- Transform a small bedroom into a functional home office that will appeal to the professional couple
- Create a resort-like atmosphere in your backyard with stylish pergolas, feature walls and an outdoor shower. The only problem is, you may not want to leave!
For further information or to arrange a complimentary consultation please contact Bernadette Ferrari on 0417 088 602.