Three of Europe’s most stylish ski resorts
It’s getting cold outside and that means the snow season is upon us. If you’re anything like us, you choose your accommodation based first and foremost on its interior. Holidays are a chance to escape your everyday and spend time living in your idea of paradise – whether that’s spending all day on the slopes, relaxing in front of the chalet’s fireplace or indulging in spa treatments. Take a look at our pick of Europe’s three most stylish ski resorts.
- There are a huge 196 fireplaces in the hotel – including one in each room/suite.
- All rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the mountain
- The combination of ‘Alpine chic’ with an Asian twist creates a unique and luxe interior
- With a strong Nordic interior, stone and wood are key materials used in the build, softened by plenty of fur throws
- The “birch forest” in the spa, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, hammam and igloo.
- A tech-focus with interactive touch screens, iPhone/iPod docking stations and Mac Minis in rooms.
Location: Selva Gardena, the Italian Dolomites
Stand out features:
- A refined interior – which is no surprise as this chalet is owned by British interior designer Susanna Scott and her hotelier husband
- A private cinema, an infinity pool and aromatherapy shower
- ‘Full service’ with a private chef, host, butler and housekeeper.