Why Invest in Interior Design
Before endeavouring to tackle your own renovation or refurbishment consider the benefits of investing in interior design. There is a misconception that professional designers will hit your back pocket hard, when in actual fact they can save you countless dollars, frustration and time.
It may seem contrary, but enlisting the help of an interior designer is the best way to make your home uniquely your own.
A really good designer will help you restructure, rethink and reorganise or create from scratch rooms that echo how you want to live your life.
It is often very difficult for people to pull all the details in a room together, but they steer away from seeking the help of professionals because they are fearful of paying high costs. In most cases money will be saved and a far more superior end result achieved because:
- The designer knows what works and doesn’t work straightaway
- Typically a designer does not make mistakes
- A designer can work within a reasonable budget
Top Ten Benefits
- Professional interior designers bring to the project many years of experience and are experts at solving problems, developing your ideas and optimising space, so you enjoy an aesthetically pleasing and functional environment.
- Interior designers have extensive product knowledge and access to showrooms that are not open to the public. They are able to source quality, unique products that are just right for your property.
The best bit is, at Ferrari Interiors we source and install products for our clients at NO Cost. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with our suppliers who thank us with commission, meaning we can extend this complimentary service to our clients – saving them time and money!
- With their extensive training, reputable interior designers remove the stressful ‘think work’ and time it takes to manage these types of projects. They plan everything from, space allocation, traffic flow and surface finishes, as well as considering the purpose, efficiency, comfort, safety and aesthetic of interior spaces.
- Interior designers tailor solutions that are just right for you, by arranging custom lighting, wall partitions, flooring, colour fabrics and graphics – ensuring your space reflects your unique personality and lifestyle.
- Whether your budget is large or small, professional interior designers can work within it. The amount of money you invest in design saves you valuable time and potentially very costly mistakes.
- At Ferrari Interiors we offer a range of fee structures. Clients may choose to pay by the hour, or we can provide them with a fixed design fee, regardless we ensure that we stay within their budget and keep them updated throughout the project.
- Interior designers liaise with architects, builders and tradespersons such as painters and carpenters on your behalf, ensuring the successful completion of the project. Once again saving you valuable time and headaches.
To save you money, interior designers can work with your existing furnishings and are skilled at finding creative, cost effective solutions to give them a fresh look.
- Interior designers have a strong understanding of historical furnishing styles and their relationship to architectural periods.
- Professional interior design can boost the appeal of your rental property and resale value of your home.
- At Ferrari Interiors we discuss your likes and dislikes throughout the design journey ensuring you are 100% happy with the end result.